Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:27:50 +0900
From:      Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        jkh@winston.freebsd.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org down?

jkh> This is a different problem.  The stable.freebsd.org machine, on which
jkh> all the really big NFS storage lives, failed to come back up from a
jkh> reboot last night and I'm trying to get it restarted now.  The terminal
jkh> server also appears to be sick or I'd be able to intervene remotely. :(

But it seems that both services are come back again, thanks!

There are no new 5-current snapshots since Feb/04/2002 but it's yet
another issue ('bin' distribution can't rolled up since mtree(1) fails
to make bin.mtree file) I try to find out why.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita