Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:53:46 -0700
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bko@idiom.com>
To:        gsfgf@softhome.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printer

In localhost.freebsd.questions, you wrote:
> I have a cannon S300 printer and was wondering how to get it working.  I do
> have usbd running.  i installed afpl-ghiostsctipt.  How doi use it.  I've
> also tried turboprint, but it does not work under BSD.

Jeff,

There is a section of the FreeBSD handbook which covers printing.  If
you have any trouble with it (confusing, vague, wrong, missing),
please post your problem here so that someone help you as well as fix
it so that it will be easier to read.  Here it is--

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/printing.html

--
bryan k ogawa  <bko@idiom.com>   http://www.idiom.com/~bko/