Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:40:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   anyone experienced with pair.com?

I'm in the unfortunate position of needing to acquire new hosting for 4
domains.  In my searching, I've turned up pair.com as a viable option
(they use FreeBSD exclusively and offer the other services I
require).  Has anyone had any experience with these guys, good or
bad?  I'd really like to hear from real people before making a decision.

   Nick

--
"[People's] causal reasoning is about the same as that of a chimpanzee
 or a fox."