Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@footech.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2 physical hard drives

Is there some way I can do a direct install so that the / filesystem
is placed on one physical drive while the /usr and /var filsystems
are placed on a different physical drive?  The custom install routine
doesn't seem to want to let me do it.  It seems to be set up so
that I'm forced to do everythng on one physical disk.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks for any input.

     ... doug