Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:00:22 +0100 (BST)
From:      "K.J.Koster" <kjk1@ukc.ac.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   British ispell dictionary

Dear Questions,

I was wondering if there is a British ispell dictionary somewhere. I'm
getting tired of ispell suggesting I change `behaviour' into `behavior'
and then getting a little red tick from my project supervisor.

I know I can insert `behaviour' into my personal dictionary, but that
would mean that ispell still accepts `behavior', and I'd rather be
consistent.

    Groetjes,
      Kees Jan

  Kees Jan Koster   tel: UK-1227-453157  e-mail: kjk1@ukc.ac.uk
  15 St. Michaels Road,    Canterbury,   Kent,   United Kingdom
  from trials come errors...         from errors come legends...