Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:31:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald@klop.yi.org>
To:        locus <own3d@gmx.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: / is full while updating

If the problem is a full /tmp you can try to copy/move all the files from
/tmp to /usr/tmp and link /tmp to /usr/tmp (ln -s /usr/tmp /tmp).

- --
Ronald Klop                                        http://klop.yi.org/
http://www.FreeBSD.org/                    http://klop.yi.org/~ronald/
PGP: http://klop.yi.org/~ronald/pgp.txt