Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 1995 04:30:33 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/databases/msql

 * I think this might've gotten lost in the shuffle, but databases/msql is
 * broke now.  It requires version 1.0.5 of msql, which doesn't exist
 * anywhere.  The current version, at the same place (bond.edu.au) as the
 * original, is 1.0.8, but I happen to have a 1.0.7 at hand here, and I've
 * tested it, works fine with our present port.  Why don't you change the
 * msql stuff to point at the new file, and next weekend, I'll get the 1.0.8
 * version, and test it?

It wasn't lost, I am busy. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the news, I updated the port.  Please let me know
when you get the 1.0.8 version working.

Satoshi