Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:04:22 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The Portal?= <suzanne@theportal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?CREDITSTATUS.NET?=

Dear Sir/madam, =20
  =20
CREDITSTATUS.NET   -USD $ 520=20
 =20
Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name CREDIT=
STATUS.NET was not renewed and this domain became available to register.=
 =20
  =20
Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that ha=
s been tracked and registered by a client. As a result, CREDITSTATUS.NET=
 is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.  =20
=20
With so many companies that would benefit from using this domain, along =
with what many would consider to be a genuine investment, we expect to f=
ind an interested party for this excellent .net.=20
 =20
This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this deve=
lopment could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation. Plea=
se note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and=
 similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com=
 (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in some cases, for m=
any thousands of US dollars.  =20
  =20
Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely straig=
htforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!  =20
  =20
For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all transac=
tions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us receiving =
any fund. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.  =20
 =20
If you would like to use WWW.CREDITSTATUS.NET for your online business, =
please contact us at your earliest convenience - we will be on hand shou=
ld you require any further assistance or information.  =20
  =20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as not been of interest to you.  =20
  =20
Sincerely Yours,  =20
  =20