Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 08:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'ep' and 3x589D?

>G'day folks; just rummaging to see if anyone has a 589D running with
>the 'ep' driver.  I have one of these *&^%*& things here working OK
>with the 'zp' driver, but obviously that's not acceptable.
>
>(Note that this is under -current...)

Hmm, not sure if this helps or not, but I've got it running under
RELENG_2.2.  Here's my pccard entry for this thing.  (Not sure if ANY of
this will help, mind you...)

Brian

card "3Com Corporation" "3C589D"
        config  0x1 "ep0" 11
        insert  echo 3Com Etherlink III inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether ep0 link0 -link1
        remove  echo 3Com Etherlink III removed
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig ep0 delete