Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:29:25 -0400
From:      John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewall rules

I use Teraterm like crazy, sometimes 12-15 windows at a time.  Pasting into
term windows is no problem at all.  Reply with some more info and I can
help out if you like.

For example, to create a text file on your FreeBSD system through Teraterm,
using text from some other Windows program, just get the text to the
clipboard, vi a new file, make sure you're in "insert mode" and select
Edit->Paste from the Teraterm menu and you're set.

Also, as an aside, if you find yourself without the tab completion feature
in your shell, you can highlight a filename in a Teraterm window with your
mouse, and then right click.  Whatever you highlighted will show up
wherever your cursor is in the Teraterm window.

HTH

- John