Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, Kyle <freebsd@sysmach.com?>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the AMD factor in FreeBSD

    ah, but the question is:  will FreeBSD work with the new DUAL AMD
motherboards coming out, or does the logic on those require kernel
tweaking?

    marc.

Marc W, San Francisco, CA
Kiltdown -- a free email client for X
www.kiltdown.org -- it's what's underneath that counts.

> From:  Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>

made the right decision in the first place. Does AMD work fine with
FreeBSD? Thanks.