Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:23:51 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        John <papalia@udel.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd (to me) error

Well, as for the first part, I am going to take an educated guess that it
means either you ran out of swap space, or the pager was trying to get
something out of swap that it thought should be there, and couldn't get it
for some reason.

As far the "Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die..." message... Well,
That is one I have to say I have never seen before. But UNIX has sort of a
tradition of humourous error messages. Ones I have seen include "lp on fire"
when a printer is returning an error code that UNIX thinks is invalid, and
"You don't exist. Go away!" when certain things attempt to happen as a UID
that does not really exist.