Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 00:05:52 -0400
From:      "Craig Ricks" <craig@polksheriff.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   E-mail Virus Checker for FreeBSD platform?

Does anyone know if there are any anti-virus programs for FreeBSD that will
scan incoming e-mail attachments for Windows viruses?

My mail server is FreeBSD but my users use Windows to check their e-mail.  I
know the user should probably run his own anti-virus program on his Windows
PC, but, I would like to help my users by first scanning their e-mail before
they get a chance to retrieve it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Craig Ricks