Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:08:33 -0500
From:      Graeme Tait <graeme@echidna.com>
To:        Marty Cawthon <mrc@chipchat.com>
Cc:        jimbean109@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can I use natd or is this even possible?

You only have one IP address visible from the Internet - therefore
whatever domain names you define for Internet use must map to this IP.
Having more names isn't going to help.

However, I believe you could set up the gateway machine to map (say)
port 2121 to port 21 on the Win95 machine. Most FTP clients can connect
to other than the default port 21, so then you could enable the FTP
daemon on the Win95 box to be accessed from the Internet.