Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:05:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        John Klos <john@klos.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound configuration?

Try to do this:

cd /dev
sh MAKEDEV snd0 (should be changed to pcm0, but that's not under my
		 control)

then use whatever sound apps you like :-)
| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|