Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 18:25:08 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG

Jack Velte wrote:

> >> agreed.  freebsd-business?
> >>
> >> -jack
> >>

> >Thats not bad .
> >
> >My first suggestion is to gather together a small team to hash out
> >the business group .
>
> this is not how an anarchy works.  first create the mailing list, then
> those who chose to participate select themselves.
>
> -jack

I agree to the fact than its an anarchy and than each people do what they
want.
But maybe we need some tools? I'm sure it could interest someone to studie
how a free project work :-)
Tool 1
Each week, the manager of the list do an overview and a resume of what
where the goods idea, what where the main topic, who have done what, what
idea we have forgot, what was bad this week.
Tool 2
He do a list on a web page of "You want to help, here is sugestion of what
you can do"

Malartre