Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:23:47 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jason Camino <jason@vision.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Multilink PPP

G'day.

I have a MPPP session (two modems) running on a FreeBSD 3.4 machine and
every fifth packet or so is very large (slow) and some packets even missed
during a ping.  If someone telnets into this machine, a full-screen
application like top will not display.  If I switch back to a single modem
everything is fine.

Do you have any idea why this would be?. I'm dialing into a Cisco 5200.
I've used a Cisco 2511 router with two modems to dial into the same Cisco
5200 and had no troubles.  Heard of this before at all?.

Thanks,
Jason Camino
Systems Administrator
Assistant Manager