Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:04:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Corey Brune <corey@cpsgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache configuration query.

Hello,
     When I got this message, it meant 1 of 2 things:
     a smb mount died ( NT crashed ) or
     apache did not have read permissions to the directory. If you are
     trying to access a database, you should create it as nobody ( or whom
     ever you have apache running as) or you should give nobody the right
     permissions.