Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:07:03 -0500
From:      Mark Hendriks <markh@lon.imag.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't find Imlib.5 - even after I built it!

Hello

I have been trying to build Xfce from the ports collection.  One of the
dependancies is Imlib.  When I try to build Xfce, it stops with the error
message Imlib.5: not found, even though the preceding lines clearly
indicate that it just built Imlib.

After the first unsuccessful attempt, I downloaded the latest versions of
the Makefiles and Md5 files for both xfce and Imlib.  Still same problem.
Tried building Imlib first, then xfce.  Still same problem.  Tried make
deinstall, make reinstall.  Still same problem.

What else can I do to convince it that I do have Imlib installed?

Mark Hendriks
markh@lon.imag.net