Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 1996 22:01:46 +1100
From:      David McArdle <david.mcardle@m130.aone.net.au>
To:        FREEBSD-INSTALL@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Press Any key to Reboot - HELP!

Bloody Hell.
I have tried everything
I have a dx266 with 12 meg ram and 2 X 500meg harddrives
1st hardrive is C:\----This is full of DOS
2nd hardrive is D:\====This is empty for BSD
My CDROM is not compatible for some stupid reason although
I have played with the settings anyway. I then
install Freebsd user install etc and carry out the normal
install procedure from c:\freebsd onto D:\
Everything works fine, it says "Congratulations" etc
but when I reboot it comes up "Press any key to reboot"
Lucky I have a boot disk. There is no boot manager for
my Windows 95, DOS, FREEBSD setup.
Please help me
I am desperate!
TIA
David
            David and Margaret McArdle           61-079-514362
            Mackay in tropical Queensland
            Australia