Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:55 -0600
From:      "Brian McGroarty" <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE:  Re: Dual Processor Motherboards

On the flip side, I've been using a Tyan Tiger 100 for well over half a year
now without a hitch. I've got two Celeron 300As on socket adapters, in SMP,
running at 504mhz apiece, 512mb of RAM. My roommate is running a similar
configuration with PIIIs instead of the Celerons, also no problems.

Have others' experiences been good with the Tiger 100?