Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:37:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        scottl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New ACPI PCI Link Routing code

John Baldwin writes:
 > On Tuesday 16 November 2004 04:19 pm, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
 > > "panic: link_add_crs: too many interrupts"
 > >
 > > Full boot -v output at:
 > > http://people.freebsd.org/~gallatin/pcilink.boot
 > >
 > > This is from a machine with an evil ACPI (but I don't want to mess
 > > with it for fear of breaking the machine).
 >
 > Ok, that's weird.  Can you hack the link_add_crs() function to print out the
 > number of interrupts before the KASSERT()'s if it is not 1?

There are 3 interrupts.  Eg:

pci_link1: <ACPI PCI Link LN00> on acpi0
3 interrupts
panic: link_add_crs: too many interrupts

If you want me to extract any acpi info, just say the word (and let me
know what the incantation is).  I have the asl and the dsdt I
extracted ages ago saved in ~gallatin/trinity.tgz on freefall.

Drew