Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 00:57:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        FREEBSD-PORTS-L <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TeX 3.1415 + LaTeX2e.9506 packages not correct?

    I wanted to get LaTeX2e up and running on a new machine ASAP, so I
pkg_added the TeX and LaTeX2e packages from the 2.1 collection.  When
I tried to latex a file, I got some error to the effect of "Bad format
file error.  I'm stymied."  I'm vague on the error because I just
removed the package and I plan to rebuilt it all from sources anyway.

    Has anyone else run into this problem?
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.