Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:41:39 -0400
From:      Joe Konecny <jkonecn@green-mfg.com>
To:        "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-package-management

The docs aren't clear.  I used /stand/sysinstall to get
the cyrus mail server.  After sysinstall it appears that
all of the docs at the cyrus site for don't apply anymore.
It looks like if I want to configure cyrus the way that
they recommend I will have to use their installation
procedure and not sysinstall.