Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:22:57 +0100
From:      "Micael Ebbmar" <bsdmicke@softhome.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ELF file OS ABI invalid

Heya, I'm new to FreeBSD and I installed Netscape 6.0 without any =
problems a few days ago.
I installed gtk+ 1.2.8 o glib yesterday  and since then I get this =
error:

nsNativeComponentLoader: =
GetFactory(usr/local/netscape/components/libwidget_gtk.do)
Load failed wither error: libgmodule-1.2.so.0: ELF file OS ABI invalid

Searched the archive, but couldn't find an answer that would help me =
with this problem.
If anyone out there could help me, I would appriciate it alot :).
Thanks in advance.

/Mike