Date:      06 Apr 2002 09:15:07 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Use/Utilize

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:

> Read section 3 paragraphs 6 and 7 of the GPL.

I can't write much yet, but my GPL V.2's section 3 only has 6 paragraphs
and I can't find "utilize" anywhere in the GPL and very few uses (or
utilizations) of "use".  In at least one place it lists the copyrights
(including derivation) and lets you figure out which other uses (eg,
running) that the GPL does not cover.