Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 1999 23:20:19 -0500
From:      FreeBird <freebird@on-net.net>
To:        Freebsd list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   samba question

Hello List,

My question is one that I hope someone can answer, although I my need to
ask this question on a samba list. So here goes, my problem is this. I
had samba running perfectly on my LAN, I was able to map drives on my NT
box as was my wife with her 98 machine but stopped working after I
reinstalled NT. I set my NT box up exactly as it had been configured
before the reinstallation. The strange thing is that I can see the BSD
box in network neighborhood, but when I try to access it I get a
username and password prompt but I am denied with the message, The
account is not authorized to login from this station. Any and all help
will be appreciated.

FreeBird