Date:      Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:36:48 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
To:        Vulpes Velox <v.velox@vvelox.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Explaining FreeBSD features

Hi,

Vulpes Velox wrote:

> Ignorant useless users should be supported by commercial ventures,
> not community ones. They will just drag the community down with their
> weight if they don't help out.

This would be the real tough one.

There should also be a way to write some kind of descripton for the
people between.

> I found the handbook to be useful in this area.

Yes, if you understand it. It is written be serious IT professionals for
serious IT professionals. Even a serious none IT professional has
problems understanding it.

Our problem is that we all do not know the people who would speak the
language none IT professionals understand.

The original writer sounds like being skilled enough to have serious try
on this one if he gets the information he needs for this.

Erich