Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:56:15 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1014995105.12f138@mired.org>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How to list port dependencies

Well lets take the package path them. I did a make deinstall
on /usr/ports/www/lynx and then did pkg_add -vr lynx  and
the package was downloaded & installed ok. The problem is
I did not find it's tar file in /usr/ports/distfiles. I did
a pkg_delete lynx and removed it, then a pkg_add -v lynx
hoping the package tar was still on my PC, but it is not.

How do I get the package tar file saved on my PC so I
can use it again?