Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/13088: Handbook lists support for Adaptec 2930 -- typo?

The following reply was made to PR docs/13088; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:24:29 +0100 (BST)

 >Number:         13088
 >Category:       docs
 >Synopsis:       Handbook lists support for Adaptec 2930, which doesn't work
 >Confidential:   no
 >Severity:       serious
 >Environment:

 	N/A

 	Tyson Trebesch <tysont@montana.edu>, saying that the Handbook
 	compatability list includes the Adaptec 2930.  He has one, which
 	functions find under Linux and NT.

 	However, it is not found on his FreeBSD system.

 	Is the inclusion of the 2930 in the Handbook a mistake, or do we
 	support it, and there's some other problem here?

 	I've e-mailed -questions asking for clarification, this PR is
 	a placeholder so that this problem is not forgotten about.

 >How-To-Repeat:

 	N/A

 >Fix:

 	N/A