Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:59:39 -0600
From:      Tillman <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kerberos in the handbook

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 07:11:55PM +0200, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> On 2003.08.05 10:43:09 -0600, Tillman wrote:
>
> > Is anyone currently working on updating the Kerberos documentation in
> > the Handbook? if so, I'd like to help. If not, I'm hoping to find
> > someone who can get me up to speed on the FreeBSD docbook extensions :-)
>
> Have a look at
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/ and if you
> have any questions with regards to SGML/DocBook the
> freebsd-doc@freebsd.org mailing list can help.

I've read the fdp-primer and find it's a great document. I tend to work
best (think best?) in LaTeX and am finding docbook different enough to
need serious study.

I've now subscribed to freebsd-doc@.

> Any further discussion of updating the Kerberos chapter, should probably
> be moved to -doc where it's more on-topic.

Good point. I'll move this over to -doc.

-T

--
Belief gets in the way of learning.
	- Robert Heinlein