Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 1995 22:11:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Gary Clark II <gclarkii@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing the Handbook

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Gary Clark II wrote:

> I've been working on getting the handbook, installtion notes, the FAQ
> and my own Tips & Tricks section ready to print.  What I need to know
> is who has the copyright to the above 3 documents?  Alot of people have

There are several sections of the handbook with explicit copyrights.  I
have requested that anyone wishing to claim copyright should do and all
other parts will be copyright FreeBSD Inc.  I have not yet followed through
on putting copyright notices on for FreeBSD Inc.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============