Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:15:17 -0500
From:      "Jon Longoria" <jon.longoria@dfwgroove.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPFW Module

Has anyone seen, know the location of, or developed a IPFW
editing/configuration module for the Webmin interface for FreeBSD
4.5-RELEASE?

I keep finding a few conversations in forums about them(but cannot get
in contact with the supposed authors), and broken links to one or two,
but besides that I am having little to no luck finding one. I've seen
several for IP Chains & Tables, but I've got little experience with
those methods.

Jon Longoria
Senior Web Developer
DFW Groove Productions