Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:10:47 -0400
From:      Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem building XFree86-4 port

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 05:56:31PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> > Actually, I've found that "Offset" is being defined as 0x13 in sis_regs.h and
> > sis_regs2.h, giving us "unsigned long 0x13" which causes the syntax error.
> > Bogus.
>
> There's a patch for this in the XFree86-3 port's patches directory - I
> had the same problem there.

I assume you mean XFree86-4 :)
I'm using the stock port from 4.0-RELEASE.  I ended up changing "Offset" to
"myOffset" in the sis driver directory so it doesn't conflict with the
Offset used elsewhere.  Now I get through the entire "make install", but
at the very end, I see...

===>   Generating temporary packing list
** Missing package files for XFree86-4.0.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4.