Date:      04 Jan 2002 14:17:17 +1200
From:      ajt <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: galeon 1.0.2 question

For the record, when I start up galeon...

]$ galeon

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkcolor.c: line 546 (gdk_color_parse): assertion
`spec != NULL' failed.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkcolor.c: line 546 (gdk_color_parse): assertion
`spec != NULL' failed.
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins/java2/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so [Shared object "libgtk-1.2.so.0" not found]

I got the loadplugin error when I start mozilla too so I wasn't too
worried about that one.. but the gdk one???