Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:34:57 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        "Bosko Milekic" <bmilekic@technokratis.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, jlemon@flugsvamp.com, phk@critter.freebsd.dk
Subject:   Re: Continued panics on a recent STABLE machine

It could be completely unrelated, but in kern I saw the following logged
today, after the latest patch was applied.

Mar  2 12:35:38 ats2 /kernel: microuptime() went backwards (7544.657902 ->
7544.-694721130)

Looking back several months, I have never seen this in the logs.  Could
this condition previously caused the machine to panic in that it was not
able to handle this condition before ? As I said before, the hardware in
both cases is Dell which I dont normally use, so I dont know if its normal
or not.

	---Mike