Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:56:27 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/calendar/calendars calendar.history

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 06:26:47PM +0200, Phil Regnauld wrote:
> David Scheidt writes:
> > Still sounds really good, though.
>
> 	freebsd-recipes ?

I'm in favour!  (Actually, somewhat seriously meant - I think having
more 'social spillover' in the project would be a Good Thing, and
about half the good programmers I know are also good cooks - the other
ones live on pizza and coke, or have a wife or similar to cook for
them).

Eivind, who loves cooking and is at least reasonably good at it.
Anybody dropping by Norway singularly is hereby compelled to drop by
for dinner (but give me two days warning).