Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:29:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mohan Srinivasan <mohan_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
To:        Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson@telia.com>, 'Kris Kennaway' <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Processes stuck in nfsreq

The files truncated on an 8K boundary definitely smells like a
NFS client problem. Given that the file is truncated on the
server, it looks like the write(s) after the 8K boundary were
not sent to the server and the client just discarded the dirty
buffers !

Do you have any data as to when the breakage occurred ?

I'll try to reproduce the issue (on my setup) next week.

mohan