Date:      Tue, 11 May 2004 21:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Out of curiousity: Who am I mailing to?

Sir,
    I'm totally a beginner and I'm glad cause it seems
to me that I always get response to every question
that I send to freebsd mailing list. And not just one,
but I always receive more than what I really
need!(isn't it cool!)
    I'm just wondrin' who exactly am I mailing to? Are
you all employees from FreeBSD Mailing Center? And
those mails coming from other users like me that are
being sent to my e-mail, can I reply to them if ever I
know the answer and want to share my knowledge? That's
all.

Smile!
jay