Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: InterJet radio ad..

	Again, go for it. Just give use the URL when you are done! :P

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org