Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:21:03 -0700
From:      "Paul Andrews" <andrews@powersurfr.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   djbdns

Looking for some information. I am currently configuring my FreeBSD 4.2 box
to use djbdns instead of bind. However I have come across a little
difficulty. The question I have is as follows:

What is the easiest way to configure djbdns and simplest way to have it load
at startup. Looking through the port there is no startup shell script or any
real instructions on how to get the program working at startup.

---
Paul Andrews
E-mail: andrews@powersurfr.com