Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 12:38:56 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'Cliff Rowley' <cliff@olive.co.uk>
Subject:   RE: <insert witty subject here>

> What patchset are we at now?  i.e. on Kees' site

We're oficially at patchset 8. There are two fixes that are floating around,
one for deleting directories, and the other for exec-ing stuff. You may want
to add those when you build the JDK for your tests.

My site is still in patchset 7 mode. :-( That's where the cobwebs are. I
have no time this week to work on it, so I was going to wait until patchset
9 comes out.

Notably, the socket related issues (Resource Unavailable thingy) have been
resolved.

> Do we have official word from Sun yet?

Not yet, I guess. Anyone been at JavaOne?

    Kees Jan