Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bob Vaughan <techie@tantivy.stanford.edu>
To:        ken@plutotech.com, rreiner@fscinternet.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 10/100 NIC options for FreeBSD 2.2.6

Bill Paul rewrote the driver for the 3com XL cards somewhere in the
2.2.6-2.2.7 timeframe.. the new driver is the xl driver, and it works for
all of the 3c9xx cards.. (including the 3c905B)

Bob Vaughan  | techie@{w6yx|tantivy}.stanford.edu | kc6sxc@w6yx.ampr.org
	     | P.O. Box 9792, Stanford, Ca 94309-9792
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --