Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:12:14 +0900 (KST)
From:      CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla & USE_GNOMENG

Hi,

Recently I installed 4.6 and upgraded to 4.6-stable(today!), and
install gnome2 using ports with USE_GNOMENG=YES.

After I tried to install www/mozilla, it stops with:

checking for jpeg_destroy_compress in -ljpeg... yes
checking for png_get_valid in -lpng... yes
checking for mng_initialize in -lmng... yes
checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found.
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
*** GTK+ is available from ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk
configure: error: Test for GTK failed.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to gnome@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/usr/tmp/b/FreeBSD/ports/www/mozilla/work/mozilla/config.log"
      including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might
      be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
      system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /b/FreeBSD/ports/www/mozilla.

It doesn't show any problem when I commented out
USE_GNOMENG. gtk-1.2.10_7 and gtk-2.0.5 is installed. Other gtk/gnome
related program such as gaim works.

--
 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho [sleeping now]                    <http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>;