Date:      Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:18:46 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        luis <lramos3@satx.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unexpected behavior

gotta ask a couple preface questions:

are you sure you're not in single-user mode?

are all your disks mounted? what's the output of: mount

have you tweaked any of the security settings?

to what do you have 'll' aliased?

which packages did you install from the iso?

is your computer one of the walking undead? have you noticed it moaning
for "BRAAAIIINNNSSSS" lately?

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."