Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:28:47 +0300
From:      Ozan Enginoglu <ozanenginoglu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Window reseizing

--=-i3Nbtrf4I0m+3XNMXmwM

I use fluxbox and i have a weird problem. I cant reseise windows. For
example aterm terminal window or mercury chat windows. All the windows
have borders and they look very normal. But i cant see resize cursor
when i move the cursor over the corner of the window.

At the beginning it was not a big problem but now it disturbs me. I dont
know if i did something wrong but i dont remember at all.

If you have any opinion pls let me know...

Thanks,

--=20
Ozan Engino=F0lu
Mechanical Engineer

GPG / PGP Fingerprint:
247C EE12 7AF9 5181 B6E5  A70F 0D5C 77FB B350 D715

--=-i3Nbtrf4I0m+3XNMXmwM

--=-i3Nbtrf4I0m+3XNMXmwM--