Date:      Thu, 30 May 2013 10:10:51 -0500
From:      Matthew Alton <matthew.alton@gmail.com>
To:        Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cortex A50 Series?

This is precisely as far as I have managed to get.  Please let me know if
there is any preliminary work I can do for the project before ARM releases
the specs.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Alton
UNIX Systems Programming & Administration

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it." -- Donald Knuth