Date:      Sat, 5 Mar 2016 21:45:44 +0530
From:      Aneesh Dandime <aneesh.for.open.source@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Contributing

Hey guys!
I want to start contributing to freebsd, but i don't know how to get
started.
Is there a 'easy-hacks' or 'bugs' list that I can begin with?

I have downloaded freebsd-10.2-Release-amd64-bootonly.

I am currently studying Operating system concepts from this book called
'Operating system concepts' by Silberschatz. I want to contribute to open
source while learning from that book.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.
Thank You.

P.S. Apologies if this is the wrong list for such queries.