Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 2015 06:51:10 +0800
From:      Joe Wilson <info@outsidescholarships.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unique Scholarships Provide New Opportunities to Students.

Greetings from OutsideScholarships.org <http://outsidescholarships.org/>!

I recently learned that there are nearly 40 million Americans with an
average of around $30,000 in student debt
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2015/06/24/cnbc-student-debt-c=
risis/29168475/>.
Can you imagine carrying around a financial burden of that magnitude after
graduation? Bearing this in mind, my team and I decided to put together a
list of some unique scholarships that many students may not realize they
are eligible for.

Would you consider sharing these resources with your audience? I believe
your visitors will find this information valuable in every sense of the
word (perhaps if included here:
http://nsa.kpu-m.ac.jp/gijutu/python/man-bsd-ja/gallery/npgallery.html)!
All of the scholarships on this list run through the end of the year or are
ongoing.

Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation <http://www.coca-colascholars.org/>;

National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarship Program
<http://www.nhmafoundation.org/index.php/scholarship-program>;

College Scholarships and Grants Available for Veterans
<http://www.usnewsuniversitydirectory.com/articles/the-gi-bill-and-beyond_1=
3730.aspx>

National Black Nurses Association, Inc. Scholarship Program
<http://www.nbna.org/content.asp?contentid=3D82>;

Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
<http://www.tylenol.com/sites/tylenol/files/2015-16%20TYLENOL%C2%AE%20Futur=
e%20Care%20Scholarship%20FAQ%5B2%5D.pdf>

The Hometeam Homecare Scholarship <https://www.hometeamcare.com/scholarship=

Shutterfly Scholars | Computer Science Scholarship
<https://www.shutterfly.com/computer-science-scholarship/>;

The Rover College Scholarship
<https://www.rover.com/blog/rover-college-scholarship/>;

2015 Society of Women Engineers Scholarships
<http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/scholarships#activePanels_>;

NSHSS Foundation STEM Scholarships
<http://nshssfoundation.org/scholarships/stem-scholarships/>;

2015 Green Home Improvement Scholarship
<http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/scholarships/>;

American Psychological Association Scholarships, Grants and Awards
<http://www.apa.org/about/awards/>;

Thank you in advance for helping to secure the financial well-being of our
hardworking students!

It is my hope that you and in turn, your site visitors, will find this
information helpful. If that=E2=80=99s not the case, please send me an e-ma=
il to
let me know, and I will no longer contact you in my outreach efforts.

All the best,
Joe

Joseph Wilson // Outreach Coordinator
info@outsidescholarships.org | OutsideScholarships.org
<http://outsidescholarships.org/>; =C7=80 Find Your Money. Follow Your Dream=
s.
340 S. Lemon Ave. #5780 =C7=80 Walnut, CA =C7=80 91789