Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:24:56 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Daniel_Dvo=F8=E1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        janos.mohacsi@bsd.hu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: denyhosts-2.6_1

Hi Janos,

I have 2 servers with denyhosts and everytime I receive the security
mail with many attempts to login to my systems and everytime I am
surprised why that, if I have denyhosts.

I have found out from this link
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/denyhosts/+bug/133569)
that I am not alone with these regex errors.

I use AllowUsers option in sshd.conf to speed up to deceide what is
secured and what is ssh brute attack.

But as I see, denyhosts has a problem to determine what to do with it.

I suppose there is the same problem like in ubuntu/debian package and
needs to be fixed.

I could add in-depth report about "regex pattern ( User (?P<user>.*) not
allowed because not listed in AllowUsers ) is missing 'host' group", if
it is needed of course.

Bye.

Dan